After action reports?

The after action report in itself will not tell you the exploits of each individual unit. There will be a way, however, to access each unit by way of the AAR to get that information. Just another great feature in CM. They just keep comin!

------------------

Wild Bill

Wild Bill's Raiders

Director of Scenario Design,

The Gamers Net

billw@thegamers.net

http://wbr.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

Ok, you guys are BOTH confusing me! eek.gif

Boris, I believe (if I read you right) that you are looking for information on how many enemy forces a particular unit has caused at the end of a game, correct? Well this info is already available for viewing by accessing the Kill/Stats window in the unit details screen. Is this not what you are referring too?

And Bill my friend, I have NO IDEA what you are referring too! smile.gif Maybe I should just go back to bed... wink.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

Ahhh, I see what you mean now...You can still click on knocked or abandoned vehicles and get their stats but with infantry it's another matter all together....

What I do (when doing an AAR or just for my own review purposes) is keep an eye at the 'hot spots' the more you play the easier it is to gain an eye for who and where to watch and then just stop the action and look at the results. Something I just recently noticed is that the Kill/Stats are updated at the BEGINING of the turn (well at least they are in the current Beta version) so you could start a turn, look at the kill stats and basically SEE what the unit WILL do for the rest of the turn. Then if they get wiped out you will still know what sort of casulties they inflicted...

Madmatt cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-20-2000).]