Mac Gold Demo prob

I am using an iMac OS 8.6.

The prior beta demo loaded and played fine.

I loaded the gold demo tonight.

Everything is fine until I select a scenario to begin playing, the screen reads, "3-D graphics are loading..." (encircled in flags with background battle sounds) and stays frozen like that.

Please help frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big idiot:

I am using an iMac OS 8.6.

The prior beta demo loaded and played fine.

I loaded the gold demo tonight.

Everything is fine until I select a scenario to begin playing, the screen reads, "3-D graphics are loading..." (encircled in flags with background battle sounds) and stays frozen like that.

Please help frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Big...,

Sorry, I just can't call someone a big loser without knowing him or her better.

From what little information that you've provided about your system, I'd guess that you've got an extension conflict.

I'd try going to your control panels and selecting your Extensions Manager. From there, I'd set the selected set as Mac OS 8.6 all, or iMac all. After that, restart the machine. That should disable all non-Apple installed extensions and may get the Gold Demo up and running.

If that doesn't work, come on back to the forum and we'll work on something else.

-Lurker

actually my computer looks like it freezes at that point but it doesn't really

just wait a few minutes and it should get into the game

------------------

"Guys the editor is HELLA COOL and you can make it sing like a 2 dollar whore errr never mind that reference..."

-Madmatt

My website!

Colin,

I let it attempt to load for 15 minutes. The screen was still frozen at "Loading 3-D graphics...".

Do you have the same system as mine? How long does it take to get past the point I'm stuck at for you?

Thanks, B.I.