cromwell cameo

Gonna shut me down in Brit vehicles too tiger? (I don't mind, but I wonder why I bother)

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Olle Petersson:

... not to mention that this particular camo resembles the one currently used by the Swedish army for their vehicles. biggrin.gif

Cheers

Olle<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... it does kinda, doesnt it old buddy? biggrin.gif

I hope you remove the damed annoying star tiger??? I know a lot of brit vehicles had the star, but i cant help but feeling its wrong on anything but americans

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog imitation.

Warning! Probably off topic!

Did I mention I used to drive a Volvo APC?

It's the old model known as Amazon, my car was made in 1966.

People use to call it "tractor" and "rust producer". I took that as a compliment smile.gif.

It had all the virtues of a tractor, i.e. reliability and toughness.

There was plenty of rust, but then the plate thickness was such that it didn't matter much. The car body had much thicker steel than modern cars.

Other features were power brakes and mechanical power steering (a large steering wheel).

The rear window went foggy in October and cleared up in April...

Cheers

Olle

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

PZVG-

I just got your 2 new tanks and they rock! Hats off nice job. Keep bothering plz. The more the merrier!

Wow, I love the tracks on this one. Great job.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest *Captain Foobar*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Captain foobar,re your comments about British tanks being made by Volvo,i suppose you mean as opposed to Yank tanks being made by Ronson."Achtung ein Tommycooker"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Creptits, I have been called many things, but I have never been accused of liking US armor.

Give me a PanzerIV any day, I love those little guys!