I love the timer!

No more wondering how many times your opponent sat there running through different courses of action before deciding to move that one squad forward a hundred meters! Now decisions have to be made within seconds and the orders issued even faster. Just like on the battlefield! Another great way to simulate the most common factor in FOG, human error and misconception. This is great! If you're not playing company level battles with the timer set at under 5 minutes then you're not playing this game at its full potential! Try it out!!

I agree completely

I really Like RTS games like Myth II and Age of Empires because there is CONSTANT action.

NOW with the timer you "feel" like there is constant action and there is a little adreanlin rush to move fast and not screw up, I'm also happy knowing my opponent is under the same time constraint as myself.

The Timer is GREAT!

I think, (if I might, at this point, make a suggestion) there should be a value between 5 and 10 minutes it works in seconds so it "should" be not so hard to do 7.5 minutes at 450 seconds.

Just a suggestion.

I played with 5 minutes last night on a 1000 point QB and found I had PLENTY of time.

I could also see a request for a 4 minute option as well. (240 seconds)

But Overall the Timer does work GREAT!!

Very cool! And it really is FUN!! smile.gif

-tom w