How big is the package?

Ok, I'm bursting with excitement right now. Just called home and found out that I have a priority mail package waiting for me. Now my thinking is that it could possibly be the Combat Mission stuff I ordered 2 or 3 days ago. No chance I'm letting my roomate open it or I'll never get to play. So I need your help. How big is that package that it's sent in? I hope that this is goodbye to human contact wink.gif

------------------

Upon the fields of friendly strife, are sown the seeds of Victory.

---Douglas McArthur

"mine was in red, white and blue USPS priority envelope approx 8 1/2 by 11 (sheet of paper size)"

Same here. Also, don't have a heart attack when you open it and don't see a CD - it's inside the shrink-wrapped rule book smile.gif.

[This message has been edited by WendellM (edited 07-14-2000).]

Yeah I think I shat myself when at first I didn't see the cd... My Hands where sweating and shaking so bad... I almost tossed the rule book aside to try and dig out the cd from the Priority envelope! Also you can't feel the cd in the book so after slightly feeling around the book I was ready to hit somebody... by the eleventh second after opening the envelope I kissed my girlfriend goodbye the evening if you get my point... smile.gif have fun...

And definitely don't do what I did....

You know how sometimes you can just bend a paperback book back and let the pages riffle through your fingers. When I didn't see a CD in the box I decided to give the manual a good wringing - and just barely felt a little bit of resistance in the middle of it so I stopped myself. I almost broke my CM CD in two myself after waiting 8 months to get it!

p.