Reply to jdmorse

iggi

Oops, I got in late and couldn't respond to jdmorse's question to my charlemagne troops pic before it was locked up.

"as to your source why the Hell were you there?"

Whoa, I ran accross the site by accident while surfing european history. If you notice, it is not immediately obvious what the message is. And no, history of the white race doesn't hit me right away as a racist site. It looked to me like a fascinating theory on how europe was settled from Russia. The flow of battles was interesting, from the crusades to the huns.

The pic was not a fake and neither was it an offensive pic. Looking at more of the site, I can see that it steers towards negative conclusions. However I did not read all the site and it seemed like a pretty study of early european history, at least early on.

To answer your question, no I do not "espouse" thier conclusions.

Guest Madmatt

Fair enough. Iggi has gotten to reply to questions posed and explain some of his intent and thats fine. There is no longer a reason to keep this issue alive.

An interesting part of WWII history that I now know a little more about (but only cause I asked Steve offline about it wink.gif)

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-14-2000).]