Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Shipping costs?

Gimp!

I can understand $45 for the game, but $8 for shipping? I shipped a motherboard/CPU/RAM for less than that via UPS a few weeks ago! Just how much does this 100+ page manual really weigh?!?

Despite what they claim on their ordering page, I can't help but feel like this is too much. Is it next day shipping? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Skip

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimp!:

I can understand $45 for the game, but $8 for shipping? I shipped a motherboard/CPU/RAM for less than that via UPS a few weeks ago! Just how much does this 100+ page manual really weigh?!?

Despite what they claim on their ordering page, I can't help but feel like this is too much. Is it next day shipping? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Skip<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please to consider that Shipping and Handling charges are not merely postage (which will be about $3.20). BTS uses an order fulfillment service. The rest of the fee is 'handling' charges, paid to them to do the actual shipping.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.