Crash when save the Game

Hello everybody

When I try to save the game, it can happen quite frequently to me that my Computer freezes and I have to do a hard restart. I don't get any crash reports. As you can imagine, it really suck`s when it happen`s. I play the Hammers Flank Campaign, but it happens in all scenarios as well.

I have the Steam version of the game.

My Computer Specs are:

Windows 11 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900F CPU @ 2.80GHz   2.81 GHz
Graphic Card:  Nvidia geFroce RTX 2080 Super
Ram: 32,0 GB

I don't run any programs in the background.
In the "Steam" discussion sections are ppl with the same problem, but I guess this is the place to get any useful help.

To my understanding, there is a "patch" in planning that should make the games work "better" on newer generations of computers?

I understand that smaller publishers of computer games can't react to all the problems (even big ones can't or want to...) but I really hope there is a solution to my problem and I can enjoy the Game Series. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 
Patrick 

Btw, the command of a user here that people with this problem are impatient is quite a joke ! 

5 minutes ago, GreenMonkey said:

I have the Steam version of the game.

Same .exe used in all installs - occasionally there can be secondary file install issue but all the versions are the same code. Good to report that though - I'm just clarifying.

6 minutes ago, GreenMonkey said:
Windows 11 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900F CPU @ 2.80GHz   2.81 GHz
Graphic Card:  Nvidia geFroce RTX 2080 Super
Ram: 32,0 GB

Not uncommon. I'm an i7 and a 3080.

I do not have this issue. Sorry so I'm not a lot of help.

7 minutes ago, GreenMonkey said:

To my understanding, there is a "patch" in planning that should make the games work "better" on newer generations of computers?

Yeah that's the engine 5 upgrade and its not mean to fix bugs like that but help out with general graphic performance issues.

Given what you are experiencing I would recommend asking the professionals here: Battlefront Help desk

Hello everybody 

A small update on my problem to save the game. 
I guess (because I am not a Computer Guru) the problem was caused by a Windows 11 update.
In my case, after a Windows 11 23H2 64-bit "update". So I did a reinstallation of the update, and all my Combat Mission titles work like a charm.
Maybe it will be helpful for somebody out there.

Happy Sunday