CM Intro Movie available to download!

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Guest Big Time Software

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I was just watching the intro movie at work. A co-worker happened by and watched it over my shoulder. He asked if that was a preview for a new Pixar movie or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toy Story 3: The Toys are back... and this time they're MAD (and have received 90 days of boot camp training and are armed with automatic weapons and antitank rockets)! biggrin.gif

Seriously though, that is quite a compliment. Thanks for telling us about it.

Charles

Guest Big Time Software

The "specific" date is late May, but in the trailer we just say "May" to keep it simple.

Charles

Charles,

Knowing the close attention that is lavished on all the posts relating to release dates, you must realize now that with the trailer out, there will be -1 Gazillion Cool Points if it is not in the mail by May 31.

I'm happy that you were considerate enough to schedule the release date to be just after my busy season at work ends, and gives me 2 more months to scrounge up the dough for the Pentium 1000mhz with the 64mb Geforce.

CrapGame out

(and going to look for some cans to return for the many nickels I will need to buy my new PC)