Two Strange Events

I was playing scenario <REDACTED> when I observed two curious phenomena:

1) I sent a squad (after casualties ~ half a squad) to assault a light gun in a foxhole. Supported by several Vickers MGs, they reached the target without incident and began to attack it... and the gun kept engaging targets about 1000m away! I finally had to send in another squad to kill the farking thing

2) I sent a squad into a light building to flank a SdKfz 270/1 and ruin its day with grenades and demo charges. Meanwhile, said HT is being engaged by a Sexton, just to be on the safe side. When I check on the status of the HT, it was actually listed as inside the light building. ???

It was finally destroyed by the Sexton and brewed up quite nicely. Scared the bejeezus out of my rifle squad too.

Any comments?

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

2) I sent a squad into a light building to flank a SdKfz 270/1 and ruin its day with grenades and demo charges. Meanwhile, said HT is being engaged by a Sexton, just to be on the safe side. When I check on the status of the HT, it was actually listed as inside the light building. ???

It was finally destroyed by the Sexton and brewed up quite nicely. Scared the bejeezus out of my rifle squad too.

Any comments?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ethan,

I too have seen vehicles inside of buildings. Unfortunately, the one that I saw was one of my own. It was a vehicle that came as part of my reenforcements, and the stupid thing appeared inside a building. Needless to say, the thing was trapped. Perhaps the HT suffered from the same problems as my reenforcements. I've yet to see a vehicle move inside a building of its own volition.

I hope that the next patch deals with this odd behavior.

Lurker