Field Warrior's CMSF2 Tournament Info

At "A Few Good Men" I am hosting my 5th and 6th Tournament and sign ups are now.

A person will need all modules of CMBN or CMSF2

You would be commiting to play in a Tournament that requires you to play one battle at a time, 

they are generally 30 turn battles and require you to have a turn rate of 5 turns per week.

These battles are scenarios and are locked, you will be playing them blind, your forces are selected for you.

You will be competing against those players playing the same side. The top 50% of the players receive 

points for each round as to how they did vs the other players playing the same side.

This is a 5 round Tournament, five scenarios, each lasting two months approx., So the Tournament last 10 months.

We only want Mature players, you are expected to finish all rounds, keep communications going when your away for more than a few days.

Handle being beat in a battle where you might have a terrible situation handed to you. Play with all sorts of different forces, play both defence and offence.

Be ready to handle the unexpected.

If you do not hold up to being a mature player, You are removed from the Tournament  and I blacklist you from my events for life, So dont bother to join if you cannot 

handle these things. I dont need you on my wall of shame list.