"Flurries" weather

Hi,

It's the first time I'm playing with the aformentioned "Flurries" weather conditions. I'm wondering what I should look like; presently weather looks clear. Does it mean that I could get into a snow storm that would cut down LOS ranges at any time? Or do I miss something?

(This is also a night scenario and I can see up to about 300 meters at the moment.)

The condition "flurries" are just a few snowflakes raining down from the heaven, so it won't bother with your vision that much I would assume. 

I had it in some battles now and it did not make such a noticeable difference. 

In nighttime though it may be different since the sky is overcast. So no chance of moon light to enlighten the battlefield. 

And don't get fooled by the LOS tool. 

It shows you your potential view distance right now but if the enemy is not firing he may stay unnoticed until he is in grenade range. 

That's the spooky thing about night fights. First there is only silence, then there is a spot and a brief trade of shots and then all hell breaks loose. :D

That's why I often use short cover arcs in the dark to not reveal all of my troops for one single scout team.