Scenarios

I've been playing computer wargames for decades. The improvements in graphics and computing power are truly impressive. I also get that computer AI's have to be scripted overall. That said, why can't you Battlefront game designers apply machine learning to these games? I know that machine learning starts with enormous amounts of data loaded up front in order to 'teach' a computer how to 'learn'. Wherever it is where you're designing these types of WWII games, don't you have the computing power and storage space to load WWII source material regarding WWII warfare tactics? Just off of the top of my head I'm referring to source material like "Closing With The Enemy" or "Panzer Tactics". Can't you load all of that and then 'train' your Battlefront AI? I mean, right now I keep begging for some common sense where the AI is concerned. In the attack the AI keeps leading with infantry and halftracks while its tanks are no where to be found. I could go on and on. At any rate, Battlefront game designers, I'm certainly open and prepared to be educated.

This game is basically 15 years old...Back when it was released it may have had decent AI and scripting tools for its time but to day...

...Not so much...and that is not likely to change until Battlefront releases an entirely new game (game engine)...

Until then i would recomed you play against human opponents...Here the game still shines...well above all competiton !