Immobilized ammo truck bug?

I faced what looks like a strange bug in the second mission of the Scottish Corridor campaign. My ammo truck bogged down and got immobilized in a shellhole. As soon as it was immobilized, the crew bailed out, and refused to board the truck again to acquire some ammo. I tried with another, infantry team and faced the same issue: all units refused to board the immobilized truck! The truck itself remained out of enemy LOS all along...
In the previous mission, one of my Bren carrer got immobilized by an enemy grenade. I was able to board the carrier with several teams to acquire ammo.

So? Is it a one-time bug?

Any clue or similar experience around?

I believe I had a similar experience in a very snowy map. 

My truck got stuck and all passengers and the driver bailed as soon as the vehicle was declared "immobile". 

So I guess it is maybe intended to work like this?! 

I mean it is understandable... somewhat...

"Better bail out before an enemy MG starts shredding the passengers." 

But it would be nice if you could at least aquire the ammo that is loaded in mass. 

Will have to test this one if this is applied to all unarmored vehicles. 

Sounds a lot like what I've experienced. But well, its doesn't make much sense if the truck is far behind frontline... 🤨 Which it usually is, as you wouldn't put your ammo truck in enemy LOS!

And while bailing out of the crew, which are not combat troop, might be fair enough, forbidding frontline troops to recover ammo is a completely different affair!