CM CW - OP Unthinkable

OK guys.. Hear me out

dates May 45-May 47 or something

Almost EVERY WEAPON thatd be used, by both sides, is already in CMx2, in end of war fashion.  They COULD add a few noice things like IS3, but this is hardly a necessity.

You could even throw in some weird mix ex werhmacht units for 'if it went bad' scenarios to make the wehraboos happy

Why not ?  More options, more use of RT maps which frankly IMO are the most underused...  things like that..  More money for BF

While Im at it -  CM needs a new engine. Look I love CMx2. And Ive been around this forums since early 99.  But if CM doesnt get a new engine, this game is gonna die.

5 hours ago, Sublime said:

OK guys.. Hear me out

dates May 45-May 47 or something

Almost EVERY WEAPON thatd be used, by both sides, is already in CMx2, in end of war fashion.  They COULD add a few noice things like IS3, but this is hardly a necessity.

You could even throw in some weird mix ex werhmacht units for 'if it went bad' scenarios to make the wehraboos happy

Why not ?  More options, more use of RT maps which frankly IMO are the most underused...  things like that..  More money for BF

While Im at it -  CM needs a new engine. Look I love CMx2. And Ive been around this forums since early 99.  But if CM doesnt get a new engine, this game is gonna die.

Hell ya! I'm all for hordes of T-34 with tank riders against Shermans and Pershing.

3 hours ago, Simcoe said:

Hell ya! I'm all for hordes of T-34 with tank riders against Shermans and Pershing.

IS3s, Comets, throw in some French panthers, maybe have some 'frei volk' unit with a weird mix of wehrmacht and US kit, It couuld be pretty awesome.

I dont know jack about any coding or anything, but Im just saying the vehicles and TO&Es, they really could get away with using summer 45 ones for the 2 or three year period I discuss covering.

Theres no real arms change, only a few new tanks that are hardly a necessity, etc.

Just sorta a wet dream, besides 80s CW late 40s always was my other fav what if