Weapons Disappearing

Heh, I have the exact opposite problem. and if memory serves, it was fixed once about 5 years ago, but it returned. In turn based TCPIP, my guys will often acquire extra weapons, sometimes within a turn of starting.

nwhTjwP.jpg

Maybe I could lend you some of my rifles?

Anyway, it is absolutely an issue with either the way the game handles saves or does networking, and there isn't anything we can do about it. I do recommend not using Hamachi if at all possible. You only need to forward 1 port to host a combat mission game.

22 hours ago, grapejellyman said:

Thanks for the response, tried playing without hamachi via port forwarding and its still occurring 😕

would really appreciate those carcanos lol

image.png

just an update it particularly targets heavy equipment and makes alot of matches unplayable.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that going Hamachi-less would help your actual problem, I just always warn people about it because of its security implications. 

The best you can do for some of these issues is take many screenshots, or even a video of it happening, and post it periodically. That's how we finally got the floating fortifications and teleporting mines issue fixed in TCPIP mode.

Also, this subforum seems more for techincal issues, I would post game bugs in the main section. It'll get more eyes.

Edited by SgtHatred

23 hours ago, SgtHatred said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that going Hamachi-less would help your actual problem, I just always warn people about it because of its security implications. 

The best you can do for some of these issues is take many screenshots, or even a video of it happening, and post it periodically. That's how we finally got the floating fortifications and teleporting mines issue fixed in TCPIP mode.

Also, this subforum seems more for techincal issues, I would post game bugs in the main section. It'll get more eyes.

thanks for the advice, ill make another post. your time is appreciated.

it also seems some units get duplicate weapons while others get none, very puzzling image.pngimage.png

Edited by grapejellyman