Joint BLUFOR equipment acquisition/utilization

In scenarios incorporating personnel from multiple BLUFOR nations, is it possible for American Marines or Soldiers to board - for example - a Canadian infantry transport and to then acquire that transport's Carl Gustav and ammunition? If they can do so, can the units then make use of it the same as they would anti-armor launchers organic to their own country's/service's formations and vehicles?

Similarly, does the FBCB2 platform on non-US BLUFOR vehicle platforms function in concert with American FBCB2 battlefield networks as long as they're deployed as allied forces in the scenario editor? 

I am pretty sure that units on the same side should be able to mount and acquire equipment from other nation's transport during setup or while playing. I have no idea if ammo of the same calibre is really shareable or not and I have never tired having one nation's soldiers fire another nation's AT weapons. I would conduct experiments before actually trying to use it in game.

10 hours ago, IanL said:

I am pretty sure that units on the same side should be able to mount and acquire equipment from other nation's transport during setup or while playing. I have no idea if ammo of the same calibre is really shareable or not and I have never tired having one nation's soldiers fire another nation's AT weapons. I would conduct experiments before actually trying to use it in game.

Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I was hoping, but my awkwardness in the editor has been dissuading me from testing. I'll fiddle with it until I get it figured out one way or the other and let you know what I find regarding the equipment and commo sharing.