Has this already been highlighted?

Lt Bull

Apparently from the first mission of a Russia/Ukraine CMBS campaign.  I don't own CMBS so can't give any further details, but would like to know what the scenario/map/campaign designer might have to say about it. I know many CM scenarios are based on historical events, but this one seems to be a case of history based on a CM scenario.

Edited by Lt Bull

So I did go trawling through the "How Hot Is Ukraine Gonna Get" thread  (for the first time) and (not too surprisingly) I can confirm it has indeed already been noted, and by none other than Steve himself, though it is buried deep within the 272 page (at last count) thread.

Still, was surprised it didn't have it's own thread as I think it deserves it, as it is quite a remarkably accurate "prediction" from at least 8 years ago of how things might play out if Russian forces invaded Ukraine on their way to Kyiv.

Kudos to the scenario designer!

Edited by Lt Bull