BTS: Success, and what does it mean?

BTS,

Is the success of CM everything you expected? With the unanimous rave reviews, do you have the monetary and reputational success to continue your endevours? I really want to know what is going on behind the scenes, and if these topics have been touched on, forgive me, for my time is not my own, and I don't have much opportunity to check in here. What will the (previously revolutionary) evolutionary future of CM be? And please, don't get big heads like so many other companies with their first smash commercial success. Yes, I, like so many others, were definately put-out with the long developement time for CM, and the ensuing delays. But the wait was definately worth it, it is simply the most perfect game I have experienced. Keep it small, and don't buy the Porche, or the Ferarri, and keep it a labor of love.

civdiv

It means that Steve, Charles, and now Matt and Dan can do all those sacrificial things that they've always desired to those hamsters and gerbels.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

It means that Steve, Charles, and now Matt and Dan can do all those sacrificial things that they've always desired to those hamsters and gerbels.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't forget the guinea pigs. Mmmmm, guinea pigs! Yum!

Michael

I hope they become billionaires and roll naked in their well earned dough with all the hamsters, gerbils, and groundhogs they desire. Perhaps they can buy a "campus" like Apple and get a couple of surplus tanks for the front, then invite people from the list to private viewings of their personal gerbilwerfers and navhamsterwehrtiwigs. Creative success deserves a reward, especially since they have to put up with the 88L71 thread.