TOW Units

Just some minor fixes needed with the M151a2. first I was surprised to find NO TOW Companies attached to the tank battalions. I was a U.S. Marine who served with the 3rd Tank Battalion from 1981-1989, I started out with the M151a2 for 6 years then moved into the HUMVEE when we received them in late 1986. One thing I did pick up on right away is that the normal crew on a M151a2 was only 2 crewmen, not 3. The second one is that the vehicle could only carry 3 missiles, not 5. There were 3 vehicles per platoon, the Squad Leader in a M151, he carried with him 6 extra missiles and a small trailer attached to carry our extra gear, then there were the two TOW Carriers. The driver was issued with an M16A1, but the gunner was only issued an M1911 .45cal. Another item of interest is when the TOW launcher is mounted on the ground with the tripod, it looks like their Squad Leader is hanging around in the BACKBLAST AREA, This needs to be fixed cause he will be a casualty every time the missile launches. I did get to go to the NTC a few times and I know that our Company and Platoons was set up the same way as our Army Brothers. If at a later date if BF does decide on making a TOW company to attach to a Tank Battalion, I would be very happy to set up the TO@E. But all this aside, I LOVE IT!!!! Very Happy to see this recreated so that now I can show to my wife, and children what I did During that time in the Marines. BTW I was stationed at 29 Palms for almost the entire time and the vehicles in the desert paint just look AWESOME, Great Job BF and a Big THANK YOU To the Design Teams, Semper Fi, Sergeant Lukas