CMBO sites

Didn't want to post "modslut looking for fix" in the header ;)

Well, I haven't updated my CMBO for a year or more or haven't even checked for relevant sites. Also, I am guilty of not regulary checking the board. Consequently, the CM gods weren't amused and punishment proofed to be harsh - My computer crashed.

Reinstalled the mother of all games, but alas something looked not quite right for me as I really loved the eye candy the mod making demi gods have pleased me with.

So if any of the true followers could show me the right path, I promise deepest atonement.

Thanks a ton, Edward. Looks like I am going to download for at least a few hours.

As far as CMBB is concerned, well I don't know if my machine can handle it (P III 500, 128mb, 16mb grahic card).

Even if it would run, then normal life would almost cease to exist, pretty much the fate of any CM devotee, right?

Glad to be of assistance, Schugger. I think those catalogues are great.

According to the minimum specs and several posts I have read, your system should just about be man enough to handle CMBB.

Mine is a smidgeon better and although it gets a little choppy at times, it still has enough horsepower to handle MG's lovingly-recreated Black Forest.

Chin chin,

Teddy