Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

If you recieve CM on 6/23/00....POST HERE!!

Guest SS Peiper

No joy in New York City. This is going to be a bad weekend for me. I had the game sent to my job. and I wont get it until Monday. frown.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

--big sigh of relief-- finally... I said I wouldn't post the day I got it, but I'm taking a well-deserved break after whipping the AI in my first mission and first operation. The bad news in my first op was that I lost 32 vehicles... the good news was that they lost 73... wink.gif Anyways... did you get it today, Capt.? It won't feel right if I got it and some of my waiting compatriots didn't...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

Wow. This is getting harder day by day. Everyday I wake up at 9, clean and go on the computer. The highlight of my day for the past week has been 12:00 Noon. That's when the mailman comes. When he leaves, I always say to my sister, "I think it'll be here tommorrow."

My sister said today, "You've been saying that for, like, six days!"

After twelve....it's really difficult to get through the rest of the day. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, I've sometimes found the Captain a little much, but this fills me with pathos. Captain, I hope you get your copy tomorrow, I

truly do. But be reassured of this: it will have been worth the wait. Not only is the full version appreciably better than the Demo, but your ability to customize your battles, whether through the Quick Battle generator or the Full Scenario creator are simply unbelievable, and neither one is at all difficult to use.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

... was up... til... 4:00am... need more... caffeine... zzzzzz... must not fall... asleep... must... play... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.