Belgian Combat Mission Page

The URL is http://users.pandora.be/aneric/index8.htm

My CM buddy and I are playing the "campaign" by running thru the scenarios, although we're not playing them in their historical order.

The maps are excellent and the battles have been memorable. We have one left (outside of the missing Stavelot scenario) -- La Gleize. I took one look at the map and said, "Good thing I just ordered a new computer...." smile.gif

By the way, there's an e-mail link at the bottom of the page...

[This message has been edited by sbg2112 (edited 12-13-2000).]

Hi sellsj,

The Belgian Combat Mission Page is run by my good CM friend and opponent McAuliffe.

He beat me for the first time yesterday in a modified "Move it or loose it" PBEM. Good job! (Thanks to Airborne for administering the initial set up). See some pics and aar's from previous games at my page.

And his web site is great as well.

Best regards,

The Adder

adderlogo_tn.jpg

------------------

"The Germans are such a cruel and inhuman race; they have no word for fluffy"

I have also tried to contact via email. I enjoyed his scenarios and site. Just wanted to pass on comments on the quality scenarios and let him know I was looking forward to Stavelot. Good time of the year to play through Buldge scenarios :-}. Please pass on a "good job" to him Adder. The scenarios are well researched and in the past I have asked if he considered doing them as OPS.