Where is The Newbe Training Area?

VoT spoiler....

Cover: If you want to temporarily silence that 75, just drop smoke in front of it. While it obviously won't kill it, it WILL buy you time to move your tanks in position to knock out the other bunkers, 150mm gun and drop arty on the troops wink.gif If you want, you can also keep it quiet until you have your reinforcements. Just position your tanks so that the 75 can't hit them all at once without traversing wildly, lift the smoke, and plug away at the 75 with your tanks until it's toast. Works nearly every time wink.gif

Well I'm Glad to report That Birlie's Invincible Pillbox 75 finally died. It killed 3 tanks. Caused at least 4 infantry casulties. Took Several rounds of arty. And I counted at least 24 direct hits before it finally died.

Luck of the draw?

I think not;

I was wishy washy with my tanks to start with.

I timed my smoke poorly and to little benifit.

I destroyed my own cover by blowing up the large 2 story house on the American left flank. I killed 2 infantry squads inside, but then my exposed sherman, allready shy her commander was quickly peeled by the admirable professionalism of the german crew.

Currently Birlie has recieved reinforcements and the Panther has killed another Sherman, leaving me with 2 75's.

Things look grim.

I will give it the old NEWBE TRY!

Mabe dumb luck and artillery will save me!!

hopefully,

------------------

-----------------------

:RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS:

cover_frc@yahoo.com

-"Whats a few bullets between friends"-