Pbem opponent wanted for AAR

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hello

I want to play the scenario "La Glieze" against a good Allied opponent. I havent played this one before, and I havent checked the Allied side. So I want this to be a blind pbem, where we dont look at the other sides forces.

The battle will be published as an AAR over at my AAR page. I would like us to write a summary at the end of the battle. Check out Fionn Kelly`s end briefing from his last AAR over at the CMHQ. I really think there is much to be learned from writing such a briefing at the end of a battle, and thats what we will do.

So, if you feel you are up for this, and you havent played or looked at the "La Glieze" scenario before, let me know.

Here is the URL to the scenario: http://users.pandora.be/aneric/index8.htm#Projects

Let me remind you that it takes a little while for me to write my AAR every turn, and I also have to take screenshots and edit them. So the game might take some time to finish.

Who is up for it?

wink.gif

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/