NEW BUG?? Attn STEVE

Hi Steve

I thought I was pretty well informed onthe bug status but this one seems new. Im playing last defense and ahve a 50 cal on the second story of a building that is adjacent to another several meters between - an SS unit inthe other building walks from the second floor across midair into my building, ive seen teh midair thing in a building but never between them- has this been seen before? that really bit for my 50cal frown.gif or it least it will next turn

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader....out

I saw the same thing and laughed my arse off. A squad waltzing through the air from one second story to another...you mention a fix? Pardon my density but does that mean it has been fixed only for the real game, or can the demo be patched? And another thing. I am spending entirely too much time playing this game. dammit i daydream about the frigging thing at work. it is sick sick sick.

Peng sez "Ni!"

Guest Madmatt

Fixed for the real thing, there aint no time to be patching no stinkin Demo! biggrin.gif

The gold demo will be based on the release version of the game and will incorporate all the fixes and tweaks etc that you have heard about since the Beta Demo was released...

And NO I don't have an ETA either! tongue.gif

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

In CE I once walked a .30 cal all the way from the second story of the Christensen Farm to the second storey Ott Farm in midair through tracer fire. Made it with only two casualties, obviously due to shock value of this tactic.

------------------

desert rat wannabe