Double rail tracks? Not accurate

Although I have to say a big THANKS for all the MODS available (explosions, tanks, etc) that made my CM version fantastic I have a critic on the hi-res rail tracks. Nice job, really, too bad they can;t be there in 1940s in France (maybe not even nowadays ;) ).

Practically all rails in Europe, especially in countryside, were single rail track. Trains will have schedules so to share the same rail in opposite directions and sometimes a bypass was present.

So although very nicely done they are really odd in the Western theater. I suggest the author to reverse to single track lines. But again, nice job.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Although I have to say a big THANKS for all the MODS available (explosions, tanks, etc) that made my CM version fantastic I have a critic on the hi-res rail tracks. Nice job, really, too bad they can;t be there in 1940s in France (maybe not even nowadays ;) ).

Practically all rails in Europe, especially in countryside, were single rail track. Trains will have schedules so to share the same rail in opposite directions and sometimes a bypass was present.

So although very nicely done they are really odd in the Western theater. I suggest the author to reverse to single track lines. But again, nice job.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This should be addressed...seriously.