Must see Wittmann last fight forensic analysis doc

Brother George sent me this, and it's superb, not only because of the painstaking analysis--with some real surprises--but because there's a farmer (?) with pieces from the wreck of his tank, including one that fits exactly into the damaged turret floor shown in a photo taken right after the war. This is the actual ground shown, with many of the buildings from the war period still there and positions of some structures now gone shown in relation to the known positions. There is a plethora (1400+ comments), many political-polemic, but there's some serious meat, too. See SW6 and Paul Bantick in particular.  The first is near the top, the latter will take a bit of scrolling down below the initial page of visible comments. Be sure you Show All Replies so you don't miss him. I deem this doc, barring some amazing new discovery to be about as good as it's going to get on who killed Wittmann and from where. Didn't know he was called the Black Baron, but the forensic reconstructions and research were far more interesting and informative than the doc I saw years ago called "Who Killed the Red Baron?"

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler