Demo PBEM question

I apologize in advance if this has been covered in earlier posts; if it was, my searches missed it.

When playing PBEM, the game engine sporadically will not allow one of the players to enter orders before executing. Example: Both players plot orders on Turn 10. The engine executes the turn for both players. Player A then enters orders for Turn 11 and Emails the file to Player B. Instead of allowing Player B to enter HIS orders for Turn 11, Player A's file executes Player A's orders. The engine effectivley has executed Turn 11 using Player A's Turn 11 orders...but Player B's Turn 10 orders.

Is there a workaround for this? Will changing sound/video card settings help? Is it a known (and fixed) bug?

Thanks for any help. Am anxiously awaiting the game's release.

Cheers

Bill Acton

That's just the way it is designed. It is set up that way to eliminate cheating. Personaly I have never been sold on the format because I have never felt like I have been playing a cheater in any PBEM game I've ever played and I would like a movie AND orders phase with each email I receive but I am not gonna buck the system at this point.