Where are the AFV's

Well, infantry is by far the most common combat unit in existence, and that was ESPECIALLY true in World War Deuce. No real surprise when armored support was low or nonexistent.

Try entering in "Armored" as the type of forces. I think you might find that more to your liking. smile.gif

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

Frist thing: in 1.1b states that the attacking side have more force advantage. So, even in ME, check the "attacker" option. I have seen most of the time the attacker has at least 2:1 advantages over the defender in the infantry department -- and they are veterans! Cool 8)

BUT...

As others pointed out, the tweak in 1.1b has gone a little extereme. I tried several 500-points combined-arms QB which the computer don't get any armor at all. Sometime you have jeeps, infantry guns and even mines (I like that)

I think BTW are working very hard on this one right now.

In the meantime, you may wish to stay with 1.05

Griffin.

Frist thing: in 1.1b states that the attacking side have more force advantage. So, even in ME, check the "attacker" option. I have seen most of the time the attacker has at least 2:1 advantages over the defender in the infantry department -- and they are veterans! Cool 8)

BUT...

As others pointed out, the tweak in 1.1b has gone a little extereme. I tried several 500-points combined-arms QB which the computer don't get any armor at all. Sometime you have jeeps, infantry guns and even mines (I like that)

I think BTW are working very hard on this one right now.

In the meantime, you may wish to stay with 1.05

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"