Looking for PBEM opponent...

Hello all!

I've played the AI enough I think I'm ready for some human players. Between work and home I can probably manage one or two turns a night (US eastern time GMT -5:00) but am very anxious to play smile.gif

I prefer meeting engagement QBs of any size, but will probably want to start out smallish (1000pts or so). I can learn with a fellow newbie or get a few lessons from a vet. Reply here or send me an email with whatever preferences you have and I'll send you a setup.

I'll make note of any additional replies for future games, but right now can only commit to one game at a time.

------------------

"You know our standing orders. Out of ammo become a bunker, out of commission become a pillbox, out of time... become heroes." - The Beast

I'm hardly a vet.. but i've played a few games and i've been here a whlie.

I'd be happy to play you

Just mail me the battle file, your choice of setup etc etc and decided on whether you want..

1) pitched battle, hehe

2) instructing, (ie. I say what I think you're doing wrong hehe)

or some other combination!

send away smile.gif

PeterNZ

dynamo@pobox.com

Hey guys,

I'm a PBEM newbie myself, but I'm probably the best this game has ever seen, and am highly confident that I would have no problems thoroughly dominating any and all opponents who would dare challenge me...NOT!

In reality, I have much to learn, and have zero confidence, but I'd love to participate in a fun game to help me improve. I'm not real sure on how to best setup a good PBEM game, but feel free to e-mail me a request or a setup file of your own creation and I'll do my best.

tobiasjd@yahoo.com