CMBO......where do I send my $$

I heard something about CM, quite awhile ago, I believe at The Wargamer. I remember saying, I got to get that game, one of these days. Then today, after flipping through CG magazine, I see this great article about, CMBO. After reading the article, and looking at the 6 screen shots, I asked myself the question, why the hell didn't I get CM a long time ago? My questions are, is CMBO an expansion or a standalone, and is it only available through battlefront.com, if so I didn't notice anywhere on the site where I could purchase a copy of CMBO, but I'll sure get CM to start off with. Any help would be appreciated...thnx

CM:BO is CM's full title. It's not an expansion, there's no earlier product to worry about.

And yes, it's only available through Battlefront.com. You can order it at www.battlefront.com/products/worldwar/cm/cm_order.html

And like you said, why the hell didn't you order this a long time ago? wink.gif

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

Hey, thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm proud to say, I have ordered CM. I just got my 1st credit card, and I wanted my first purchase to be something worthy, it was a toss up between, CM or a night of drinking, I hope I made the right choice.

Wagon? I didn't see a wagon!