http://www.strategypage.com Please post

I just put in a nice plug to them via the feedback email message service myself. Hopefully they will get somebody looking at the game and get a review done. Never seen their webpage before, but it looks pretty interesting.

Mikester out.

Mark IV,

CM isn't there. That's the point I believe, they need to be awakened. There is a "button" called feedback on the menu at the top. This let's you send them a message. I think SS's idea is a few of us just need to get the message through to these guys that CM is here now and they ought to take a good look at it.

Mikester out.

Please don't inundate them with e-mail and piss them off. A few should suffice. The primary purpose of this site is not wargame reviews although the founder, Jim Dunnigan., has a long history with wargames. They are well aware of Battlefront.com, see Team Trackless, and should know of Combat Mission. (I know that at least one person associated with them has known of CM for at least 6 months) Their schedules are such that they don't have time to review all the "wargames." While it is nice to have loyal customers, I don’t think Steve and Charles want to hear how annoying we are. As a Mac users, I have heard about those annoying stinking Mac users, and I would not want to see the CM community with that reputation.

I don't know if they are open to guest reviewer, but one could ask. It may be better than pestering them.

Regards