War Photography

Guest Captain Foobar

Guest Captain Foobar

I am working on a little project. Does anyone know where I can find some photographs of bombed out cities, aftermath of combat? (just rubble, no bodies and stuff)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Foobar:

I am working on a little project. Does anyone know where I can find some photographs of bombed out cities, aftermath of combat? (just rubble, no bodies and stuff)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look for anything by Steiglitz (not sure of spelling) one of the best WWII photographers ever. I think his first name was Alfred or Albert. Been awhile since I studied my WWII photographers.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Look for anything by Steiglitz (not sure of spelling) one of the best WWII photographers ever. I think his first name was Alfred or Albert. Been awhile since I studied my WWII photographers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn Bauhaus, you finally found a topic you actually know something about! God knows tactics is beyond your wee little brain wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Damn Bauhaus, you finally found a topic you actually know something about! God knows tactics is beyond your wee little brain wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm learning, I'm learning.........speaking of wee little..........naaaaaa too easy. tongue.gif