New CM website up (finally)

Long time no see all smile.gif I just wanted to let any interested parties know that my website is finally finished... kind of. The basic structure is up and running, although I haven't gotten my CM area finished yet, so it's still on the way. But in the meantime, you can check it out, bookmark it, and get an idea of what's coming. Oh, and it IS a site geared toward the Mac wierdos, so Madmatts need not apply wink.gif

Oh, I'm just kidding, you new BF.C employee you... you can check it out if you ever have time.

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Ummm... oops redface.gif

I guess I could have included the address too... I've been working too hard smile.gif

http://www.geocities.com/mac_world_war/

Sorry guys...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.