Does CM needs CD on during play?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Could anyone tell me if the CM CD is required in the cdrom while playing? I don't want to carry extra wegiht around with my Powerbook.

BTW. what is the installation size(s) for CM (PC and Mac). Appearently the reviewer at GamesDomain misses this one entirely.

Thanks.

Griffin @ lunch.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Could anyone tell me if the CM CD is required in the cdrom while playing?

Yes.

I don't want to carry extra wegiht around with my Powerbook.

That's a joke, right?

What's a CD weigh? A couple ounces?

Time to go to the gym.

[This message has been edited by Phoenix (edited 06-21-2000).]

Okay, CD does not weight but CDROM/DVD Rom drive does! frown.gif

Yeap, carrying my Powerbook for 40 minutes walk everyday actually makes my arms a little stronger.

Griffin takin' a nap...

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Guest MantaRay

See Grif, then CM is not only good for the brain, but for the body too! smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

[This message has been edited by MantaRay (edited 06-21-2000).]

GriffinCheng+

Since I do not have the game [yet] I am not sure, but.....on the Mac's (assuming enough HD space) using disk copy you can mount an "image" Basicly it copies the disk and convinces the Computer that the disak is in the CD drive, and then loads into Ram or wherever (prob uses disk space for memory) I have several programs and games that this works for. No need to have the drive.

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 06-21-2000).]