An idea for campaigns.

Here's an idea I hope all of you (especially those at BTS) will consider. I have read in many places that doing a campaign with the same unit(s) is thoroughly unrealistic. I understand that units generally do not exist in their original form after the war is over. However, many soldiers who survive the war are (at least physically). My question is: would it be possible to do a campaign that follows the exploits of one soldier?

Just a thought.

SuperTed

------------------

Guest PeterNZ

Well I doubt BTS Will make such a campaign, but there's no reason you couldn't. Just make a series of operations and give them to people as a package. Of course, short movies could help to link your operations too! smile.gif

PeterNZ

------------------

.C O M B A T. .V I S I O N.

* Film From The Front *

http://combatvision.panzershark.com/

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

The *only* way I can see to possibly doing this would be to have the same "guy" in a particular HQ or small infantry team of some sort. It would be too difficult to track a particular squad due to the way CM casualties are presented. I mean you have the CO of a particular squad, but how would you know if it's actually "him" that gets killed or wounded?

Case in point, the scale of CM isn't really about tracking one soldier or even squad for that matter through a series of battles.

------------------

"I am not interested in the names of your fathers...nor of your family's lineage. What I am interested in...is your breaking point!"--Gen. Chang