Question regarding winter camo

R-Man

I love the winter camo mods, but notice that not all of the Panther variants are available. I would like to simply overwrite or rename the Panther A mod so that it works for the Panther G and late G as well. Is this possible, and if so, what file name(s) should I use? Also, does anyone have a list of what file names = what vehicles? Thanks in advance for any help on this subject.

R-Man:

Those texures are shared, so all versions of the Panther use the same texture! So you have to pick which one you want to use. As far as I know, there is no way areound this. Maybe in CM2.......

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teamski:

R-Man:

Those texures are shared, so all versions of the Panther use the same texture! So you have to pick which one you want to use. As far as I know, there is no way areound this. Maybe in CM2.......

-Ski

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hate to deny you, but this is not correct. There are 3 different Panther texture sets; one for each model (A, G (late) and G). The texture #s are:

G (late): 3230-3239

G: 4340-4349

A: 4350-4361

I don't think the textures are all entirely interchangeable, either. I know the G has the extra 'chin' on the bottom of the mantlet, which could look weird with an A texture on it. There are probably other 3D model differences, too.

------------------

Canada: Where men were men, unless they were horses.

-Dudley Do-right

[This message has been edited by IntelWeenie (edited 09-12-2000).]