OT: Any Air-Gun owners here?

I know this is OT, but I am very interested in getting into this hobby, and its a bitch finding someone who does this and has ICQ. I would like to talk someone about air-guns to get some info. If anyone owns one plz reply to this and let me know smile.gif

Thx

------------------

¤§ïѤ

I own a couple, but maybe not the kind you're interested in.

I have the 5mm Sheridan, which is almost a real weapon (kilt me a possum with that). And, I have a "dual power" CO2/air pump Daisy, which serves for living-room practice shooting and nuisance repellent.

Neither of these are in the Feinwerkbau/Anschutz-style target class, though I do think about getting one someday.

Sorry, no ICQ.

Well, im just interested in guns in general and like the hobby. Also, I would like to join a club in which you carry out missions and stuff out in the bush with the guns. Anyways, Im thinking of buying an Mp5-A5 right now. Pretty expensive hehe

------------------

¤§ïѤ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Helluva leap from air rifle to the MP5!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe... yeah, just a lil bit...

Actually I believe he is refering to Airsoft airguns. They fire small plastic bb pellets. You use them in wargames in the same way generally as paintball. Most airsoft guns are modeled after real weapons, which is where the MP5 reference comes from.