Mission Packs?

Although ive never really seen them for strategy games, mission packs are a good way to keep gamers hooked on a game franchise untill the next sequel comes out.

Since BTS is constantly modifying the CM engine, they could put out a mission pack with a wide variety of scenarios and include terrain, vehicle, and infantry types that were excluded from the original. And they could include plenty of "What if" scenarios too. A more detailed mission editor could also be included. Operations wouldnt neccessarily have to be included since it IS just a mission pack.

It could just be a jumble of scenarios and id be happy until CM2 came out.

------------------

Ah scheist.

Mission packs?

There are already dozens of scenerios created by the same people who made the ones on the CD, and LOTS of other people. THere are already so many extra missions that I can't keep up. Not sure what need there would be for a mission pack from BTS. I'd rather they work on other stuff, there are a LOT of talented mission designers.

As to "constantly modifying" the CM engine, I dont believe that is correct. The engine is pretty much locked up. You won't be seeing any different terrains and vehicles. Not until CM2.

What do yo mean by a more detailed mission editor?