Quick Battle generator question for full version.

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

First of all, let me make sure I got this right. In the Full Version, there is a Quick Battle generator that will randomly generate a battlefield and OOB based on the parameters we choose right?

OK, if so, can we Save that randomly generated battle to play later and/or send to a PBEM/Internet opponent? In order to ensure a "BLIND" rolleyes.gif game?

I would assume we could, but I don't recall seeing a definitive answer on this. smile.gif

------------------

"Why don't we say that we took this one chance, and fought!"

"Stupid humans. Hahahahahahaha!"

--from the film Battlefield Earth

I find this feature so friggin amazing i'm almost speechless. Just think about it ... endless amount of maps.

The only thing that would top this is if you could generate random operations and campaigns. But i'll take this any day, and still feel spoiled.

MK

ps. Random map generator ... damn that's amazing!

I've seen other games that included a random map generator, Age of Rifles had it, but they never really worked very well. From the sounds of it, this one might be just the thing. I really like playing blind scenarios and this should do the job nicely.

Joe

------------------

"Son," says I to him, "you're a Dragon. And a Dragon ACTS like a Dragon or he doesn't act at all."

Smrgol, Dragon

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

That sounds logical, foxhole. Then all the more reason to use randomly generated battles for "blind" rolleyes.gif games.

------------------

"Why don't we say that we took this one chance, and fought!"

"Stupid humans. Hahahahahahaha!"

--from the film Battlefield Earth

Guest KwazyDog

No text, but the maps and victory flag placement is awesome. I just finished a DYO battle that was at dawn with damp ground and thick fog. The map was beautiful rolling terrain with a torn in the centre, and looked not until the Valley of Trouble scenario.

The computer really has a way of creating nice rolling hills. smile.gif