Great Article by Charles :)

Just wanted to say thanks to Charles for a fantastic article. I found it to be very interesting reading and it made me appreciate Combat Mission even more!

I really hope your sales continue as they have been, because after reading that article it is more than evident that you deserve it!

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS_PanzerLeader:

the link to the article is posted at CMHQ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is only one article on CMHQ? confused.gif

Yeah, I thought that post made last week on this forum was really smart and solved a major problem with playing the game; the message is on this board, so no one should have trouble finding it... biggrin.gif

Henri

Hey, you ppl are speaking cyphers here. Would somebody do a favor and post the link? I am sure a search in "Charles" would return thousands of results.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Thanks for the link. Great read!

I think Charles would have added:

"Actually, people played the Beta Demo to an extend which is well beyond our expectations. We expected the beta demo to have a lifespan for about 3 months, it turned out the people kept on playing it till we release the Gold Demo. We have to add the thrid scenario for the Beta Demo. Moreover, there are textures and sound mods for the Beta."

My $.02

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(