Hint on progress release date?

Guest Big Time Software

To be honest, we are in the process of figuring this out ourselves. Development is pretty hard thing to gauge. One day you are way ahead of schedule because some 2 week task to only a week, then the next task takes 3 days instead of 1.

Late summer (not July) is still a real posibility. However, we are going to hold off from saying exactly when until we hit Beta. Now when will we do that? (see how good I am at this? smile.gif) Probably around June. Right now we are recovering from a week or two of semi-work due to launching this new website. But that is largely behind us now and forward motion is once again happening daily (just got in some new victory stuff).

We will keep you posted, and we will be honest.

Steve

Can you give us some idea of how good the strategical AI will be? I'm a (little) bit worried since you say you haven't started work on that yet.

(Oh, you did notice that I'm trying to 'troll' an answer from you... smile.gif)

Sten

Guest Big Time Software

Well, aren't "trolls" from your neck of the woods? smile.gif

AI isn't something we can honestly talk about until it is done. The Tactical AI is the best I have ever played in my entire life. That is the honest truth. In the several months since it was put in I have only found a couple of blind spots, which Charles has taken care of pronto. Juding for how well that went, and Charles' well deserved rep for great AI, I think you should expect to be challenged. Toss in the fact that the AI doesn't follow scripts, add surprise to the list.

Steve