BTS: 6 weeks it's a long time

I know that this is not the place for this kind of subjects, but after 6 weeks of my order i've not yet received my copy of CM (order confirmed by BTS june 21st 2000). Al my E-mails requesting informations (july 19th, 27th, 31st) have got no response.

I'm starting to feel disappointed.

BTS, please, could you give me info on the statuts of my order?

Thanks

Pierluca Coffanetti

Hello, Pierluca, misery loves company.

Funny thing is, I also ordered on the 21st and I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in Sweden. I too sent an e-mail two weeks ago, trying to get a conformation that the game was shipped, correct adress etc, but got no response.

Ah, right, I'm going to try sending a message to both Sales and Steve again tonight. Let's hope we both receive an answer soon.

BTW, if Steve was on vacation and nobody else was put in charge of customer service while sales were sky rocketing (note, speculating here), that's not good.

Goran Malm

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Huron:

Hello, Pierluca, misery loves company.

Funny thing is, I also ordered on the 21st and I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in Sweden.

Goran Malm

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Huron,

misery really loves company ;)

I was afraid that the Italian mail service is sluggish, but your message let me think in a different way.

Let's hope in a quick answer from BTS

Pierluca

Got mine copy a few days ago...it was sent on July 10th...but before I got i mailed sales.

Emailed sales@ (Steve Grammont) and he replied very quickly and asked me to wait till the weekend and he would send me another copy if it didnt show up.

Monday came and nothing...

Emailed Grammont again and told him my mailbox was full bills only...

Then my CM-copy showed up on Tuesday, so I ran in and notified Grammont about it as he still hadnt read/replied my 2nd mail.

Then I got 2 mails on Tuesday. He obviously read the mails after date, so he replied he would send me a copy with Global Priority Mail(thats what I call service wink.gif)

, still not having read that I got my copy

Right after he sent another mail:

"HAHA!!! OK, so I just wrote up that other email for nothing? Good! :)

I am now crossing out your address I just wrote down for another copy!

Of course, you know it never would have shown up unless you asked for a

replacement ;)

Have fun!!

Steve"

That man and that copmpany got service AND humour!

Great service TNX!

PS! My copy had been to North Ireland (UK) before it came to Norway as it was wrongly tagged to North Ireland...probably something to do with the country code (NOR)...?

Rune Haugan

Guest Offwhite

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buzzer:

PS! My copy had been to North Ireland (UK) before it came to Norway as it was wrongly tagged to North Ireland...probably something to do with the country code (NOR)...?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You lucky bum, now all your British troops are Veterans biggrin.gif