Detailed bmp. vehicle list

Since so many of the vehicles use the same textures, has anyone compiled a list of what actually changes what? A nice list with the numbers and what vehicles use that particular bmp. would be great. It's almost a must, to properly install these mods. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Anyone have list for bmps used in UI part?

I downloaded one mod for UI, but even it looked nice in beginning after while I didn't like it, partly because texts were little unclear but also because it had little bit too much colour in it smile.gif

Now I have problem trying to figure what bmp (or if any) is used under ammo amounts and also under unit id.

------------------

jK.MkIII

I always try to keep the Mods i have downloaded. You can always open them up later, see what BMP numbers it changed and copy the same numbers from the original CM CD.

The best thing to do is to make a backup of the BMP folder. That way you can keep yourideal setup safe and you can always revert back to it if you install a Mod you don't like.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - CM News, Supplies & Resources

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

Thanks Manx, I can finally play "A Walk In Paris", and have it look top-rate. I got a little confused with Fernando's Pz V mods, I finally figured it out. With MDMP1 & 2, DD's Total Foliage, Panzertruppen's Buildings, Magua's Bridge & Pavement, Tigers Weathered Mods, with a little dose of Marco Bergman, I'm ready to go kick some ass. The bmp. list will come in good for tweaking in my own unit labels, thank again.