CMSF... Invisible Marines?

While I would like to believe my Marines have adopted predator-style light-bending camo, something seems amiss. I've tried re-installing and going through all the patches in order, but still... no Marines.. just floating weapons. Tanks seem to show up with certain pieces of them "black" as if some of their textures aren't displaying, and APCs are all black. No U.S. Army units are affected. 😕

It's pretty obvious the issue has something to do with the Marines module, but I can't think of what I could be doing wrong.

Windows 10
i7-7700

Nvidia GTX 1060 (6gb)

16gb RAM

typically when you see stuff like that it means some of the brz files are not being applied.  You are missing textures.  CMSF is a bit of a pain to install, but I have done it a number of times and had good results.  I would unlicensed it all and re-install following these instructions.  If that doesn't work open a ticket with the helpdesk  It might very well be that patch 1.10 is the issue.  You could open the game right after the steps on the Marine module just to see if that is good before applying the British and NATO modules and remaining patches.

Here is the correct way to reinstall CMSF and its modules (as of patch v. 1.32):

Install CMSF, do NOT license it if it is a Battlefront version.
    Install the v. 1.10 patch for your distribution (Battlefront or Paradox). This step is sometimes not needed if you have the Marines module, but bundles that include the Marines module may not have all of the necessary files that are part of the v. 1.10 patch.
    If you have the Marines module, install it now.
    If you have the Marines module, launch CMSF and use the Marines license key to activate (this activates both CMSF and the Marines module).
    If you have the British Forces module, install it now.
    If you have the British Forces module, launch CMSF and use the British Forces license key to activate it now.
    Install the v. 1.21 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.21 patch again and make the correct selections. You must install the v. 1.21 patch BEFORE installing the NATO module.
    If you have the NATO module, install it now.
    If you have the NATO module, launch CMSF and use the NATO license key to activate it now.
    Install the v. 1.31 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.31 patch again and make the correct selections.
    Install the v. 1.32 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.32 patch again and make the correct selections.