Infantry Nationality Differences?

BTS: apart from all the information that we see regarding a squad, are there any hidden variables we don't see? For instance, do certain nationalities break more easily than others, become fanatic more easily, etc...

Don't forget our ash camouflage techniques. Gives the allies a LOS penalty for spotting.

We also have pointy teeth and can leap...well... not really leap, but we can um.... cap your knees..well...(if your lying down).

Lorak

------------------

Proud commander of the CCT's Chinchilla Commando Teams

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

We also have pointy teeth and can leap...well... not really leap, but we can um.... cap your knees..well...(if your lying down).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amaretto Sour coming out my nose... I should know better than to read and drink at the same time, to quote David...

Rob, as formerly Barbara pointed out, no differences. What you talk about is dependent on the experience level of a squad/tank/vehicle/Chinchilla.

------------------

Andreas

YES! thats it. Laugh a little harder. Laugh until your holding your belly... holding your belly and rolling on the floor.

Then sir you will be at our mercy!!

Of course my CCT's don't know the meaning of the word mercy..... or any other words for that matter...

None the less! When you sir are surrounded and being torn to bits by my CCT's and awaken to the sight of an ambush marker on your groin. You will know a horror like no man has even been witness too!

For the Litterland

Sieg Heil

Lorak

------------------

Proud commander of the CCT's Chinchilla Commando Teams