New source for Wild Bill scenarios!

If you check out my site you can quickly and easily grab many of the Wild Bill Wilder scenarios and operations!! No more waiting for certain 'depots' to load!

There are also load of other scenarios there too! (well actually there's only 6 other but still!)

Special thanks go to Wild Bill and the rest of the Raiders (for obvious reasons) and to Madmatt because he's so cute and cuddly!

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

FAQ is probably as done as it's going to get. No one is sending in anything any more and it's getting hard for me to update. I think I'm going to take down the workshop part of my site but keep the FAQ up.

------------------

-Steve

My website!

Check the FAQ workshop page.

I'm not sure if I'm still going to work on this but if i get these last questions answered I'll post them. Then I'll fix up the FAQ in a reasonably showoffable manner.

------------------

-Steve

My website!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

fixed<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy moley! I just launched Netscape and the Op downloaded OK, so I thought it was IE5's fault.

Even the fans of CM give better "customer" support than most companies!!

(Incidentally, IE5 DOES change the file extension from cmb to htm - at least on my machine).

Muchas gracias.

All scenarios on my site are now available as ZIPs. This will eliminate clicking and holding completly.

Mac users should download the latest version of Stuffit Expander (6.0) as well as DropStuff with Expander Enhancer. This will allow everyone access to most files from any platform.

------------------

-Steve

My website!

A major source of Wild Bill scenarios!

hey, did you consider posting a link to yr faq every couple days/weeks, like in usenet?

that way we can have fewer "want to play PBEM", "where's the air support" newbie type questions.

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show