Countering the Drone Threat

Tyler Rogoway, writing for THE DRIVE, has put together quite a blistering article about the Pentagon's laggardness when it comes to addressing the very threat it has been told was coming, by many, including people like him, some five years ago. Since it failed to act timely, it's now in more like panic mode. The article has some video in it of the NSFW people getting hurt sort. Two new to me anti-drone videos are also shown, with the real eye opener being the fully integrated UK system called AUDS (Anti-UAV Defense System). Those not wanting to read the article will probably still find the video worthwhile.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7155/isis-drone-dropping-bomblet-on-abrams-tank-is-a-sign-of-whats-to-come

I could've put this in Syria, I suppose, but the potential for hostile mischief in Ukraine is, I'd say, not inconsequential. Nor is what the Ukrainians could do with them by way of expressing profound disapproval over having part of their country Russian occupied!

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler