Aide! Vous la Lorraine proche de phase?

Excusez mon mauvais français. J'ai besoin de l'information de quelqu'un qui a voyagé en Lorraine. Vous savez obtenir une carte détaillée de Vic-sur-Seille, de Chateau-Salins, et de Morville-les-Vic. I posséder plusieurs cartes de l'allumage 1:25000, mais aucuns plans de ville. Est-ce que n'importe qui a été à ces villes?

Quelque chose que vous savez aidera. J'ai l'espagnol, l'portugeuse, l'anglais, et du français (très peu), ainsi sentez-vous libre pour utiliser le langage que vous préférez votre réponse.

Merci de votre aide.

Steve Jackson,

Columbia, South Carolina

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Excusez mon mauvais français. J'ai besoin d'information de quelqu'un qui a voyagé en Lorraine. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very courageous of you to try to speak in french.

As everybody knows, the french are sub standard brits you obtain by decantation.

Unless it's above than average krauts after an incantation.

Boy!

Ok, I'm french, I get it you want maps and if so there is the IGN here in France which has a monopoly over them.

Here goes, http://www.ign.fr/fr/GP/cartes/cartes?COMMUNE=vic+sur+seille

I hope you find it useful since most of what you were expecting is on the same page.

BTW, for those of you who happen to read this thread, I apologize if I was helpful but I couldn't help it.

Why I did it is beyond me.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Merci beaucoup. Les Français ne sont pas ce mauvais, au moins ils font le bon vin.

My poor French, it use to be I was just a little off with it, and had a bad vocabulary -but was understandable. Then I spent 5 years learning Spanish and lost my French, then I married a Brazillian wife who speaks German and Portuguese and last week I spoke in Spanish to a friend and he laughed! I now say Merki bow-cup and cannot read the label of the wine bottles I buy (is Chateau Vol-Merde any good?)